Welcome! I am an AI and data science expert, advisor, author, educator, and speaker. I am also the founder and president of InnoArchiTech, and VP of AI and Data Science at Rocket Wagon, an IoT innovation firm.
Before working in tech, I was the head of data science and vehicle dynamics at Andretti Autosport, where I ran a program that contributed largely to the success of a four-car IndyCar team.
My expertise is in transforming data into value for people and businesses. I offer advisory, education, training, writing, and speaking services on ethical strategies and applications of AI, machine learning, and data science.
My Key Accomplishments
- Former IndyCar and Champ Car data scientist, race strategist, and vehicle dynamicist who worked over 100 races worldwide, including the Indianapolis 500
- Book Author, "AI For People and Business: A Framework for Better Human Experiences and Business Success", O'Reilly Media, Publication Date TBD
- Creator and ongoing instructor of a three-part live online training series on AI (O'Reilly Online Learning)
- Created and taught Goal-Driven Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, an online course
- Writer for industry-leading publications
- Public speaker on AI, machine learning, data science, and product management
- Creator and host of the Pod as a Service podcast
- Data science and product management instructor at General Assembly
- Creator of a curated set of resources for AI, machine learning, data science, IoT, and more
This portfolio site is meant to be a one-stop-shop on my professional background, projects, accomplishments, and interests.
Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to click around to get to know me and my interests a little better!