InnoArchiTech was founded by Alex Castrounis . InnoArchiTech provides consulting, education, writing, and speaking services focused on transforming data into value. This is done by leveraging state of the art artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data science techniques in order to achieve business and customer goals, and also to improve human experiences.
Alex created and writes for the InnoArchiTech blog in order to share knowledge and expertise to benefit others. Please see below for an InnoArchiTech article list.
Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning
- Python vs R for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Data Science
- Goal-Driven Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Machine Learning: An In-Depth Guide
- Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, and Neural Networks Explained
- Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, and IoT Resources
- What Is Data Science, and What Does a Data Scientist Do?
- How to Choose the Right Database System: RDBMS vs. NoSql vs. NewSQL
- Data Science and Big Data Explained for the Non-Data Scientist
- Scalable Software and Big Data Architecture
Product Design and Management
- Why Software Development Time Estimation Doesn’t Work and Alternative Approaches
- Why User Experience (UX) and Simplicity Drive Competitive Advantage
Software Architecture and Engineering
- What Is WebRTC and How Does It Work?
- An In-Depth Look at Container Technology, the Next Big Thing in Tech